Thursday, June 16, 2011

Unsent letter to a TRUE FRIEND

     Do you have that one person in your life who had always been your "true friend".The one who never back stabbed you.The one with whom you have those in numerous meaningless and lame talks.The one you cant go a day with out talking.The one who does not show he/she really cares for you but makes you feel it.The one who keeps mocking you with those silly names.The one who keeps reminding you all the time that you are younger than him just to annoy you :P The one whose silliest joke can bring a smile on your face.The one whom you can actually fight with like you do it with your sibling.The one who ll never let you down.The one who wastes his rc just to give you advices.The one who knows your flaws and your positive shades too.The one who'll share their problems with you without hesitating that you would let others know about it.In other words trusts you blindly.The one who acts like he's a complete geekiest and doesn't care about any darn thing but is emotional than anyone else.The one with whom you can act completely kiddish and at the same time completely mature with.The one whose play list is exactly similar to that of yours and often ends up blaming you that you 're the one who stole his phone .The one who gives you the feeling that you 've known each other forever.The one who would read this and feel did she really write this for me :)) And yeah the one who keeps it drama free.The one to whom I hate admitting all this stuff  about cos we never act so lovey dovey :P
 Well now that I 've admitted all this I ll certainly accept the fact that I do have one such friend.[Yeah Abhinav Balwa you're one].And all these qualities in him makes him different from the rest.We don't go on and on like we love each other or we care for each other a lot.But I 'm sure deep down both of us know all this.Some of our lame talks go on like this.
^^That's my fav pic of yours now.And my editing makes it look more good ACCEPT IT.

He : Morni :D
Me :Night [cos its night at my place when its morning over his]
He : Duh I was talking about female peacock.
Me :How can you be so lame?
He :Certainly not more than you.
Me :Admit it you 're the lamest.

He :Work chor.
Me :Tu hoga chor -____-
He :Chal chal kaam kar jab dheko subah shaam fb .
Me :Chal na you 're jobless anyway.
 
Me :See you 're able to edit pics so well just 'cos of me.
He :Credit ki bhukki
Me :Doob mar
He:Swimming aati hai.
Me :Ocean main dooba dungi
He :Ocean bhi Indian hai. It'll favor me. Indian ocean. Not Canadian. :-P:-P
Me :Lame joke chup ho jaa.


     And so now this being your 18th Birthday.I would just like to tell you.Have fun enjoy it to the core and I feel blessed to have you in my life.And I love the fact that you come online especially for me and don't talk much to others cos I just don't want anyone else to realise how amazing you are.Okay I admit that's too much now :P And I wont give you advices like don't change and crap cos I know you wont and even if you want to change I wont allow you to.And here goes one such rare moment where in I want to also tell you "You really mean a lot to me and I love you for everything ".And I want you to be happy no matter what cos you 've had enough of everything [you know what I mean :P ]


P.S :You 're the only person who feel my Hindi is cute :D Yes yes I had to mention that :P
2.Take an oath that from this birthday you wont call me chotu,kurti,matki,chutki.But I ll call you Halwa,Jalwa :D Cos I love calling you with those names.And Stop saying I 'm jealous all the time.I 'm purely NOT.


          

3 comments:

  1. :p That is nice - I don't even know if I even have a friend like that. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks Yoioh :) and I 'm sure you might be having one such friend too or you might find one real soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely put with pure expressions. I don't find any trait which you've missed about a true friend. :)

    ReplyDelete