Thursday, June 9, 2011

Unsent letter to soul sister

 Kishu,
Well to start off it all started with a friend request on orkut :D Yeah as usual I saw some of your post in 1993 and I sent you a request.Initially I would feel omg this girl is so full of attitude and I dont know from where on earth I got this feeling  which makes me laugh now.But soon I realised that my first impression about her was wrong.We became really good friends then with time.The duration of our chats only increased from minutes to long lasting hours.
          I still remember how we used to stalk Jallu [only she can understand who it is] And OMG those awesome conferences which me you and Tanmay used to have are unforgettable.And how could I forget the epic swayamvara .I ll never forgive you and your ex husband for the way you betrayed us i.e me and Samrithwa:)) And how we used to keep talking about our guys and start cussing them when we are all out of love or about to break up :P Its true boy friends leave soul sisters dont ;)
 Yay cos I edited this pic of yours :P
             There used to be a time when we would continuously chat even for about 7-8 hours i.e non stop and I wonder what we would talk so much about.In short we 've shared our moments of happiness,sadness,funtimes,turned our sadness to happiness many a times in our lives.                                                                     
  We have had our ups and downs misunderstandings,fights,the not talking to each other part to for few days.But all this has just brought us closer.I just want to tell you I dont want to get you influenced by anything in the world.I want you just the way you are and how you have always been.Cos thats what makes you awesome.And kindly screw my means or ways of expressing things and my grammar too :D The only thing  I want to let you know is I love you and when I look back ages from now I still want the both of 'US' to remain the same :D That is K SISTERS now and forever.The credit for the name goes to Sona :)

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love you so much, Kreetu. >:D< OMG!! You still remember everything ? Everything means every darn thing. :D See, I used your favorite word.

    By the way you forgot to write about our "BHAIYA talks" :'(

    And, I miss those days and those conferences with Tany too.

    Or, Thank you for reminding me about Jallu. :P
    He wasn't that good waise. Ok, he was not good at all :|

    And, I will try not to get influenced by anyone or anything easily :)
    We be the awesome K sisters ALWAYS. :D

    I LOVE YOU. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Samy boi :D


    Hahaha Kishu and I missed many parts too which I remember now -____-

    haahhaha I didnt write about that wantedly :))

    lol yeah but he was thoda hot also :))

    yay <3 >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post.. Absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete