Friday, June 3, 2011

To Subiya Irfan,

To Ammi jaan,
                          I know I should have like updated this ages ago and I have made you wait enough.But you know how lazy I am at times or most of the time I can say .Anyway sorry for the delay.
                 Well to start it off I gotto know you through Dip dada.And I never knew we would get so close cos you seemed to be equally reserved like me.Yes that was my first impression about you.But you seemed very unique to me in every sense right from what you wanted to become i.e your goal to your complete personality .Kindly ignore the grammatical errors I know you are good at pointing them out lol :)) Anyway jokes apart you have always supported me in everything I did till date.Always stood up for me when people annoyed me or tried to make me happy with your silly jokes whenever I was in a bad mood.
                   I still remember the day when I was having an arguement with someone about things which I should n't  supposedly have and the one where I would end up hurting myself if I got deep into that shit.You tried all means to cut it off that really showed me how much you care for me.I still remember our baigan talks lol.I wonder if anyone would make the vegetable feel so important like we do though we hate it from the bottom of our hearts :P And I lorveeeeee how you kind of pamper me by singing *chanda hai tu mera suraj hai tu*.Lol trust me nobody ever does such things for me [Dada is an exception :P] I love how we can have never ending conversations about anything in the world like absolutely anything.I love how you defend me even at times when we both know I am not right.I love the way you love me.
                 The way you make me feel special.Yes the way you keep saying you can be happy if I am happy .Oh yes I love editing your pictures you should click them more often.I love your taste in music.They say when times get rough you get to know who your real friends are.And I would definitely count you in that. I love those late night talli conversations .No one can act crazy like you do and we can be the craziest when we are together .Its not really been that long that we have known each other but you have known me really well in this short period of time which rarely happens :P.Cos there are friends whom I 've known since ages and they haven't got a clue about me neither do I know anything great about them.So I believe the bond that we share is something special something which I dont share with anyone else.I hope this remains the same forever and thanks for the unconditional love and care you have given me.And I love you with all my heart <3 Friends forever.
        And I hope you remember this picture our remembrance to some night.And and I hope you ll take me to that Chinchpokli Bunder when I visit Mumbai the next time :D
P.S :-No no she doesnt love Suresh Raina at all she meant [raina in hindi = night]
With loads of love,
Your daughter baigan [lol] :P

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you say such amazing things about me. I love the way you make me feel special in that special way of yours. I love the way this souvenir makes my heart feel engulfed in warmth! I love the way you think about me. I love this blog. And most importantly, I love you, Baigan. :)





    P.S. I don't hate baigan. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwww I love you more Subi :)I feel blessed to have you in my life :)

    Hahaha I thought you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I feel so much more content now! :P :D

    See, food is food after all. :P

    ReplyDelete