Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Sad Day with Happy Ending

  • So I decided to update this blog more often 'cos I am stuck up with this boredom syndrome and yes because I love my blog atleast it does n't have any complains against me and puts on with me inspite of all the irrelevant shit I fill up here.Yeah sometimes talking to yourself makes you feel better.But dont do that often otherwise people might think you are on crack.
  • Wanted to talk to Balwa but I could not.I can talk out like  about anything with him but I did not want to make him feel more sick.Had a talk with Kishu then felt good.Then had a chat with somebody which made me remember things which I did not want to about my past.Started mocking Sam then with the stupid fights we usually have.Atleast that made me feel better:)
  • Joined TWITTER cos I wanted to do something new and cos of Dip.
  • I had to go to Kingston today morning but this shitty weather screwed everything up.I absolutely hate it when I have to go out and it starts raining holycrap.
  • Had an arguement with Dad.Sucks when he fails to understand me.I feel like I am the one who keeps thinking about everyone else all the time and nobody gives shit about me.Not that it bothers me but maybe it does sometimes.
  • To add to all these I am officially sick I have been coughing like a hyena and got my leg sprained cant even move it now darn thing.
  • To avoid all this I decided to attend the summer classes in my Uni from 13th so that I could stay away  from many things in my life for a good reason.
  • Met Adil bhaiya today after a long time I havent seen him in more than a month after I left to NYC.He somehow realised I was in one of those weird moods and was making up silly jokes to make me laugh.Then he made me this vegetable Raita sort of thing and it was amazing.
  • I miss my Habibi [DHRUV]
  • Just when I felt everything is falling to dust somebody told me "A lifetime isn't enough to love you" and that actually made my day.I know its only YOU that can get me through anything and everything :) 


P.S :-Did I just mention in my previous post that I ll stop nagging but I never stand by what I say .So here I go again :P



No comments:

Post a Comment