Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Abstract

  • Sometimes it takes being away from someone for a while to realize how much you really need them in your life.
  • Akki and I patched up yay finally.Oh wait he's not my boyfriend hes like my girl-best-friend.No I dont want to make you feel transexual :P
  • Its been exactly 23 days I did n't get to see someone.Grr this is the only worst part of this phase.
  • I am really bad at forgiving people.Though I may pretend to forget everything.
  • If I dont really like someone I tend to ignore them a lot in each and every possible way out.And If I am ignoring you by any chance it means I dont like you.
  • I tend to annoy the people I love a way too much than acting lovey dovey.So if I am freaking you out often and I always end up fighting with you it means I love you.I know this is a way strange but I have always been like this
  • I hate it when the person beside you starts snoring while sleeping in a flight.Darn you cant even move to some other place and get rid of them.
  • Distance does MATTER how much ever you might try to ignore it.Thats a fact.


5 comments: