Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One year of friendship with Ammu

So its exactly one year that I 've been friends with this girl Amrit Kaur who holds a very special place in my life now :D Though I went mad at you cos you forgot the date :'( But its okay its not the day but the moments we shared that we need to cherish :D

 So firstly I gotto know her through some person who does n't exist in my life now but everything happens for a reason does n't it ?Thats one reason why I dont regret anything in my life cos otherwise maybe I would never come across you in my whole life and get to know how awesome you are :)
             Though I dont know you personally or never met you in real life but you have just become a part of my life knowingly or unknowingly.Gross I suck at expressing things but kindly bear with me for a while :P I absolutely love everything about you.I love your punjabi .I love how you sang songs for me once upon a time hope you remember that.Oh wait I absolutely love your voiice.I love your hair [jealous jealous].I used to love those conferences[voice chats] of ours with Dip and Azan which were absolutely crazy and nonsensical but good times.I love how we can talk anything or nothing and end up laughing hillariously.I love how you try to solve my problems.I love how you never left my side when I needed you the most.I love how we talk about hot guys and end up giggling :P In short I love you for the way you are and for everything you are when you are with me :)
Haye I love that pic made that for your last Birthday :D

                               Ammu's note which means a lot to me 
Kriti Desai,

This one year with you has been blissful. I loved each and every moment of it. You have been there for me in thick and thin. I love you for that. If anybody asks me about my best friends, yes I say two names. Sahiba and Kriti.
I love you. More then I can say. You are beautiful. And you deserve the best.
I am sorry I got confused of the dates. :P:P Mujhe yaad tha but. :):)

I love your smile. I love your eyes. I love the way you talk. I love your boyfriend. :P:P I love the way everybody loves you. I love you cus you are special. I love the way you say JO BHI and BAIGAN! I love you. Yep! And I miss you when you are gone. :S

May you get all the happiness you ever have wanted. May you top in that Queen's uni of yours. :P:P May you always be happy with him. And when I see you, I see you both married. Yep. :P:P May I just see you soon. And when I will see you, all I would do is hug you tight till you suffocate and cry. :') :P:P

Btw are your hair rebounded? :S They are beautiful.

And you are not as thin as I thought you were :P:P

And I never want to lose you. And I am sure its not only me who feels that way but everybody whose ever touched your life.

And once again. I love you. >:D< ♥

And this reminds me of that picture you made of waitress when I used to work at the cafe darn I absolutely loved it.The little things you keep doing for me make me the happiest person.

 I hope we share the same retarded crazy relationship even after ages from now and I hope you get everything in life you wish for.Cos you deserve it all and HIM too.I love you :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw, awesome! Ammu, I love you too! And Munna, I love you, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete