Friday, May 20, 2011

Unsent letter to my Love

To the Birthday Boy,
                            
                             There must prolly be many things which I never revealed to you though I know you from almost 3 years and I share almost everything with you.So I somehow feel I should let out all my feelings today.
                      The first day I met  you I never really thought you would become so important for me.I still remember the way you used to crack up silly and stupid jokes just to make me smile.Cos I was new to the school and everyone out here.I used to really like that effort of yours it actually made me more friendly towards everyone or whatever I am today.I 'd keep telling Amrit Kaur and the Kishu Jain about all the silly things you do and the stupid songs you 'd sing with the Canadian accent hahaa.I was secretly liking you and wanted it to be the same from your side.
                  But then things dont really go the way they have to most of the times.And I got into a relationship with someone else.Fell head over heels in love again and was really very happy until that person hurt me and gave me a reality check that no its not gonna work out.Its true if two people are meant to be together nothing can keep them apart and its the same the other way round if they dont want to be together nothing can stop from breaking the bond.I was depressed but I dint want anyone to realise that I just wanted to stay strong.I quit talking to people much deactivated my social networking sites and when I looked back I was left with nothing or maybe I never wanted to see everything I still have.But still you stood there for me in such situation tried to make me normal again make me forget everything.And all this started making you like more prolly it was LOVE but I never wanted to accept it.I never wanted to get myself trapped in all these feelings and hurt myself once again.Infact I never wanted to see the reality or maybe I didnt want make you feel as a back up plan or maybe I was afraid to get into all this again.I regret thinking this way now.
                 Darn and the day you asked me out I cant forget the day 7th October.The day was no less than a fairy tale for me I could n't even imagine somebody making me feel so important and special.Though I just replied maybe I like you too I wanted to scream my lungs out "You fool it took you so long to realise this.I love you GOD-DARN-THING".And I cant tell you how happy I felt that day when I got back home only Dipanjan Das and Amrit Kaur would know it the best.
                   Even when we got into a relationship I was n't really expressive most of the times.Cos I was still scared of losing people especially the loved ones which always does happen with me though it might kind of sound silly.I am sorry for all the times I have been silent and annoyed you knowingly or unknowingly though it wasn't really your mistake.And on the contrary you would always do things that make me happy.Most importantly you made me believe in myself.And I thank god that we never fight too much idk something stops us from doing that even  when we fight we cant stay long without talking to each other.I just want to tell you that you 've always been my strength even when you were my best friend and even now.Though you consider me to be your both strength and weakness at the same time.
                    Finally I want to let you know maybe I am not really romantic maybe I am not really that lovey dovey kinda girl maybe I am messed up but no matter what I ll never leave your side and try to keep you happy always.And I cant explain my love for you and prolly nothing can.And whenever I move to some other place it gets on my nerves cos I wont be able to see you.Missing you is the toughest phase but it really lets me know how much I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE.And I want to let you know our love is incomparable,unmatchable and unconditional and I hope its the same through out.Its been almost 9 months now and I am still obssessed about you.I still remember these lines which once you told me
"Having a Boy friend or Girl friend is not Love..
But, having someone in your life on whom 

YOU have blind faith that even if you hurt them to extreme..
they will still hold ur hand n say..

I was, I  am, n I 'lL always be with you forever..
Thats LOVE.. LIFE.. 

Nevr lose them.."
I just want to be that only person in your life.I love you.Happy 18th Birthday =)
                                                                                                                          
With lots of love,
                                                                                                             Your chinti :D

4 comments: