Saturday, April 2, 2011

INDIYEAAH

  • Allrite I am freaking out with happiness right now as India won the World Cup after 28 long years.I  always  wanted to treasure this moment and now that its here it bring tears of happiness to my eyes.
  • I dont even remember the last time when I was this happy.Thanks India we all love you truely.
  • I dont care a darn about the Poonam's commitment or anything else but all I can sense everywhere around is happiness and victory.
  • I feel proud to be Indian today.Thanks to the Indian Cricket Team for making billions of hearts happy and filling them with pride I bet nothing in this world can dominate this feeling or take over this.
  • I almost lost my voice because of screaming and cheering and I dont even care a darn about it.All I know is I am the happiest soul on this planet right now.
  • I wish I could go out and join the people dancing to the beats of Dhol but no I wont do it :P
  • My hearty congratulations to all those INDIANS who had been praying and striving for this.This is our moment so lets make the most of it.
  • Now thats INDI-YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment