Friday, December 3, 2010

I MISS everything

Never ever thought I could miss you so much but yes I am admitting it ;I miss you more than anything and everything at present.
I miss you almost every second.Each and everything reminds me of you.
I miss the way how my day starts with your good morning and you getting annoyed cos I didn't sleep enough.
I miss the way you keep irritating me with those stupid nick names.
I miss the way you smile when you look at me.
I miss the way you say  I am running out of tissues when I am nervous.
I miss the way you tell me your make up will get spoiled if you cry.
I miss the way you defend me stand for me .
I miss the way you dont allow me to stay up late and get pissed when I say I am not sleepy.
I miss those hugs that melts away the sadness from me .
I miss your crazy talks.
I miss the way you compell me to study.
I miss the way you keep reminding me its lunch time.
I miss the way you laugh at my stupidity.
I miss the way you feel possessive and make me feel you are mine.
I miss the way you can keep talking to me about anything on earth and I dont get bored.
I miss the way you listen to my girly gossip without complaining or making me feel weird. 
I miss the way you always try to keep me happy .
I miss the way you make me believe in us.
I miss the way you say you love me.
I miss the way you pamper me ,the way you make me feel I am the most special person.
I miss the way you make things right when everything is wrong.
On the whole I miss my life[that's you].














4 comments:

  1. Very cute I loved almost each and every line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, please tell me how do I follow you blog buddy. The Blog is awesome I have never ever had something like this viewed before. I relate to you a lot so would love to follow you...Thanks,you can contact me at tanyapk.3@gmail.com or could leave a message at my blog http://thankgodforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thank you Tanya.That means a lot to me.You can follow it by clicking on the top left option "follow" and I'm sorry for the late reply.Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete