Monday, November 29, 2010

Best man of my life

Initially I was thinking to write about the best men in my life but then I realised let me just start with the best man of my life to whom I owe  everything absolutely everything.He's the hero of my life my abbu.There are like more than a million reasons why I love him so much and respect him more than that.The first thing I appreciate about him is he gave us a new life when he didn't have any ray of hope to live.Its never easy to live when you dont have anyone to share your emotions with in other words your life becomes a day to day struggle then.I wonder how you could over come this phase of life and hats off to you that you brought us up without ever making us feel a part of our life was missing.
                                   I still remember the days when bhaiya used to start crying at nights without telling a reason behind his sorrow.I was too young to realise what was the reason it was you who struggled your level best to make him a normal person again by staying up whole night with an apprehension that he would wake up again.Though you are actually tired after returning home from such a hectic day. I still remember the times when I was sick you 'd stop going to work just cos you know anyone couldn't take proper care of me like you do.I know you had the toughest times in your life when I was about 5-6 and I would ask you silly questions but which were unanswerable or rather not so easy to answer ones.But still you convinced me by some sweet answer but convincing yourself was more difficult.Do you know whats the best part about you?You complete our family.We need no relatives absolutely nobody you are just the pillar of strength which is enough for us.Apart from all this  I love the fact that you never let your proffesional life mix with personal.If ever one of my wishes c'd be granted in life it would be to eliminate all the sorrows in your life.
                                Your love has been pure,selfless and independent all the way.I am sorry for all the times I dint understand,the times I told you " I know what I am doing" [no I can never know that] for the times I was rude,the times I was stubborn and for all the times I hurt you.Abbu I really love you nothing in this world can really describe my love for you not even this note.You ll always be my hero now and forever :)


No comments:

Post a Comment