Saturday, November 27, 2010

Emotionless

Yes I am emotionless,cos everytime I acted like I dont care a part of me died inside cos I actually do.

Yes I am emotionless,cos I hid all my tears just cos even if I cant be the reason behind your happiness I shouldn't be the one for your sadness.

Yes I am emotionless,cos everytime we touched I always felt like it was the first time.

Yes I am emotionless,cos even after spending a whole day with you the minute you leave my heart sinks .

Yes I am emotionless,for every time I hurt you I hurt myself more than you could ever imagine.

Yes I am emotionless,cos even when you talk or stare at other girls I cant stand it.

Yes I am emotionless,for making myself loose in every match we play just to make you win.

Yes I am emotionless,cos I wonder if I were ever on your mind cos you are on mine 24/7.

Yes I am emotionless,cos I cant say how much you mean to me though I know I cant survive without you.

Yes I am emotionless,cos everytime I look at you I get the feeling you are the one for me.

Yes I am emotionless,cos everytime I stumbled just to listen the words "Be careful" from you.

Yes I am emotionless,cos I am still crazy to have those I love you more arguements.

Yes I am emotionless,cos everytime we hugged a part of me never felt like leaving you.

Yes I am emotionless,for being sorry though its not always my fault ,cos you are more important than the arguement for me.

Yes I am emotionless cos even now when we kissed ,it drives me quite insane.

Yes I am emotionless cos whenever I see a shooting star ,I cant think about anybody else except you.

Yes I am emotionless cos even when I am close to people who make me happy ,but I cant be happy without you.

Yes I am emotionless for loving you so much with all my heart and soul, though I know its not going to be easy at all.

2 comments: