Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another year of my life

So another year of my life just passes by.This year had been pretty amazing and transforming in my case.Realised many things in life.Well letme start off with things that remained constant along this whole year.Everything is just random.

  • I still get excited for my friends birthdays.
  • Azan and me are still jobless freaks.
  • Suja is still my best friend.
  • I still share all my problems only with D2
  • Jeff still loves choclates more than me.
  • My brother is still stupid and I am his biggest alarm during mornings.
  • Abbu is still the best.
  • History classes are still boring and sleepy.
  • Akarsh 'd have been paid off good if he was in a joker in a circus rather than using his skills in front of us.
  • I still love irritating Abhi.


Things that changed
  • I can live without internet.
  • Learned to be rude and strong for good.
  • Virtual relationships suck big time lost complete belief on them cos of few experiences.
  • Doesn't trust anyone easily now.
  • People who make hell lot of promises are the one's who are gonna ditch you when you need them the most then all one needs to do is stand up for yourself cos no one else will help you at that point of time.
  • Stopped giving a darn to the one's who talk behind her doesnt affect me anymore.
  • Cant live without my guy though initially I agree my feelings for him weren't that strong but my love for him has increased with time and he is my basic necessity for existence now.
  • Doesnt get emotionally attached to people easily now.
  •  Is more confident now than earlier.
  • Some people  dont even deserve your attention so started ignoring them.  
                                      Bye bye 2010 :)

























4 comments:

  1. I did write something. Like, really close to it :)*
    But gonna post it on or before 31st Nyte.


    - Maahi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :):)

    I couldnt update on 31st thats the reason updated earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though i don't fit anywhere in here :(
    its sweet : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww its not like that Akku you ll always be special to me no matter what though I did n't mention here :) >:D< And IMY.

    ReplyDelete