Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Totally in love with life.

  • The very start of this week had been pretty amazing.Just some random stuff which I ve been through this weekend.
  • Sometimes staying away makes you realise how much people value you and how miserable life can be without few special people.
  • Special moments cannot be confined to any particular day even a tiring day with few happy moments can turn out to be very special.
  • The ones who come with terms and conditions sure have an expiry date.
  • Breaking somebody's trust is very easy.But regaining it is IMPOSSIBLE.
  • Last year this very Valentines I was immature enough to loose him but this year  I am thankful to God that I have somebody like him in my life.
  • The only special part about this Valentines day was that you were with me and that completely made my day .
  • Tommorow is a big day for two reasons.
  • 1.My 2nd sem is gonna begin from tommorow.
  • 2.My Best Friend's bday.
  • I just want to let her know that though I am not with her all the time but still 'You aren't alone and I love you the most anyday.I am thankful to God for having somebody like you in my life'






















2 comments: